It’s Autumn and our rates are falling:
Rooms from £80 Sunday to Thursday from 1st November until 23rd December, subject to availability on bookings made from 4th October 2015. So book your seaside getaway, now!
Lulworth Cove Inn, Services
Right on the doorstep of Lulworth Cove, boasting stunning coastal views and scenic Jurassic footpaths, the Lulworth Cove Inn is an idyllic location for paradise seekers.
Standard Double: £100
This room has a 5 foot King size bed. Bathroom with shower only. 40" Smart TV. Tea & coffee making facilities
Seaview Double: £105
With a view looking down towards the Lulworth Cove.
This room has a King size bed. En-suite shower room. Smart TV. Tea and coffee making facilities
Classic Double/Twin: £120
This room has either 2 x 3 foot single beds or 1 x 6 foot Super King Size bed. En-suite shower room. 40" Smart TV. Tea and coffee making facilities.
Superior Seaview Double with balcony: £120
With a balcony and sea view, This room has a King size bed.
En-suite shower room. Smart TV. Tea and coffee making facilities
Superior Double: £120
6 foot Super King bed, with roll top bath in bedroom. Bathroom with shower.
40" Smart TV. Tea & coffee making facilities
We operate a minimum 2 nights stay on peak season weekends. We regret that we do not permit dogs to stay in our bedrooms.
These rates are valid from 1st November 2015 until 17th March 2016 excluding 31st December 2015
To make a booking, please follow these easy steps:
• Have a chat with our ‘Christmas Elf’ about your requirements.
• To confirm booking, we need a non-refundable (sorry!) deposit per person of £5 for a Christmas Celebration and £15 for a Christmas and Boxing
Day Celebration. All children’s deposits are £5.
• Where possible, please pop by to pay your deposit in person as our elf may be busy when you call.
• Payment in full is required by 2nd December for all Christmas Day and Boxing Day bookings.
• Where we have an early evening booking, we may book out the table for another party later in the evening.
• To deliver the best service to all our guests, we regret that we are unable to split party bills into individual bills.
• Promotional offers are not valid when dining from this menu.
• An optional service charge of 10% will be added to parties of 6 or more, which goes directly to the team who serve you.
Our Early Bird Christmas Discounts
• 10% discount available for parties of 4 or more when you book a table for the three course Christmas Celebration Menu before the 30th September and dine by the 11th December.
• We know how hard it is to organise a Christmas Party (herding cats comes to mind!) so, by way of a thank you to the party organiser, for parties of 8 or more we’re giving £20 of H&W vouchers for you to use after January 1st 2016.
Hall & Woodhouse Charity of the Year
Hall & Woodhouse Charity of the Year
Every two years Hall & Woodhouse nominates a charity to support for two years; between 2011 & 2013 the company supported Naomi House, a children’s hospice based just outside Winchester, raising over £225,000. Since 2013 Hall & Woodhouse has been raising money for Macmillan Cancer Support totalling over £240,000.
Team Members from the brewery and public houses have held events and completed challenges big and small to raise as much money as possible for these worthwhile causes. Some of the highlights of the last two years include:
• Blandford Beer Festival
• Abseil down the Spinnaker Tower in Portsmouth
• South West Coast Path Walk
• Running Great South Run
• Running London Marathon
• Portishead £10k in a day
• Raffles, quizzes and summer garden parties
• Charity Football Tournament
• Macmillan’s ‘World’s biggest coffee morning’
Chrissie Wathen-Neal, Fundraising Manager for Macmillan Cancer Support, said: “We are thrilled to receive this magnificent sum which will make such a difference to so many people who are living with cancer. It has been exciting working in partnership with Hall & Woodhouse and I would like to say a massive thank-you to every single one of their houses that contributed to this total, and to all their directors, staff and customers”.
Lucinda Gray, Hall & Woodhouse Charity Champion comments “To have raised so much money for two very worthwhile charities over the last four years is amazing. I’d like to thank everyone for all their hard work and dedication and we’re all looking forward to the selection of our charity for the next two years”.
Hall & Woodhouse is now in search of the next charity to support for the next two years, so if you know of a worthwhile local charity let them know, the criteria Hall & Woodhouse is looking for in its next company charity are:
• Charity must be able to demonstrate reasonable representation or operation across our trading area (Devon, Somerset, Dorset, Wiltshire, Hampshire, Berkshire, Surrey, West Sussex, East Sussex, Kent and London).
• If charities only operate in one or two of these counties, applicants can team up with other similar charitable organisations operating over different counties (up to a maximum of 4 organisations) in order to demonstrate reasonable representation or operation across our trading area.
• The closing date for applications is the 30th September 2015
Anthony Woodhouse, Hall & Woodhouse Managing Director, comments “We are really proud to have raised so much for such fantastic charities over the last four years. Hopefully by supporting these causes, we can in some small way improve the lives of people in the communities in which we operate. We are now looking for the next charity(s) to support. If you would like to be considered, I would be delighted to hear from you at email@example.com”.
Latest news open/close
New Menu Now Here
Our new menu is now here!
Nights are drawing in and summer is over far too soon but all is not lost!
Crisp Autumn days are the perfect time to enjoy the delights on our new menu.
We love our comfort food so we’ve got a succulent Pork & Herb Banger with our classic buttery mash with garden peas and a velvety cider & onion gravy. Lighter dishes shouldn’t have to compromise on taste, as proven by our bone-in Cajun-Crusted Salmon Steak that sings with perfectly balanced flavours.
Our Chocolate Brownie is back and is as rich and chocolatey as ever, served with a scoop of Salcombe Dairy's Devonshire Cream ice cream. Perhaps you'll try our new Fruity Apple & Plum Crumble will make your mouth water for pudding!
Book a table and treat yourself to a wintery feast!
Our seasonal cask, Glorious Game is brewed with 3 Slovenian hops varities; aromatic pine-like Dana and Bobek alongside citrus style Celeia. Have you tried it yet?
Upcoming events open/close
Badger Beer Hampers
If you're at a loss which gift to buy the Real Ale Lover in your life... If you've got a birthday or event to buy a gift for and you've no idea where to start, why not grab one of our 'Badger Beer Hamper' boxes which contains a selection of 12 bottles of fantastic Badger Ales?
Just £37. Pop in or call for more information.
The Lulworth Cove Inn is on YouTube!
We're excited to introduce our very first promotional video made for Lulworth Cove Inn.
This video was made by Sophie at Digital Bohemia.
We also had videos filmed for the following of our sister houses and inns: